WINTER IS COMING…
Here are the trends:
1. Pantone's "Color of the Year", emerald. WanderLust is craving that maxi-skirt, green velvet, sequins, cool cut-outs, checkered minis, emerald manicures, and lacy lingerie.
2. Metallica. We're on the hunt for golden pumps, bold trench coats, glittering tops, silver handbags, and mirrored manicures.
3. We're loving this winter hue, called midnight blue. Needing a navy manicure, blue shadow, cool blue coats, luxe loafers, and possibly even locks to match.
4. Oxblood, burgundy, maroon, what have you… this color is hot for the cold. Lusting after velvets, huge handbags, all red everything, fierce pumps, and a seasonal manicure.
5. Ever-in-style, animal print. Rock it right with a vintage hat, long jacket, matching, rock and roll inspired, fierce accessories, or just be Kate Moss.. always a good option.
(All photos pulled from Pinterest.)